Kiteboarding Lessons St.Petersburg
Tampa Bay Kiteboarding Lessons
Do you want to learn how to kiteboard or sharpen your skills? We offer kiteboarding lessons for everyone, from those brand-new to the sport to those who already know it well. Come to Elite Watersports for kiteboarding lessons in St. Petersburg, Tampa Bay or one of our other Florida locations - Sarasota, Clearwater, Tarpon Springs, or Dunedin and take your skills to the next level.
Industry Leading Instruction
Beginner Riding Lesson
Intermediate Riding Lesson
Advanced Riding Lesson
About Our Lessons
At Elite Watersports, we offer kiteboarding lessons for people with all levels of experience in this exhilarating sport. Classes are available at these tiers:
- Beginner: With beginner lessons, we provide a rundown on what you'll learn throughout our sessions. Beginner lessons occur on the beach and run for 30 to 45 minutes, and you can take as many lessons as necessary to master the basics.
- Intermediate: After you've learned the fundamentals of kiteboarding, we'll move into helping you gain a wider skill set. Our coaches teach you about kite etiquette, transition progression, how to go toeside and your first boosts from the water.
- Advanced: We provide personalized lessons that help you continue progressing with your skills. For example, our coaches teach you to do Big Air Boosting, including take-off, maximum height approach, flying and proper landing.
We offer four packages for kiteboarding lessons at our St. Petersburg and other Florida locations, allowing you to get as much instruction as you want. Our packages include:
- Taste Test: Here, you will get one-on-one time with the instructor. This session lasts approximately two hours, an ample amount of time to learn and practice safe kiteboarding.
- The Kiteboarding Lesson: This is another one-on-one session with the option of having a jet ski present. The Kiteboarding Lesson package is for people looking to delve deeper into the fundamentals and safe kiteboarding practices.
- Group lessons: Group lessons allow two to four people with one instructor and provide jet ski support. Gather your family or friends to experience kiteboarding together.
- Buddy lessons: Buddy lessons are for you and one other person to get private instruction from one of our coaches. You and your buddy must have had at least four hours of previous lessons.
What You Need for Kiteboarding Lessons in Sarasota and Tampa Bay
Quality kiteboarding gear is essential to a great experience. While we provide equipment for lessons, you may want to purchase your own at our shop so you can keep learning and enjoying the sport. Kiteboarding gear includes:
Additionally, if you've finished your lessons or are visiting the St. Petersburg area and want to rent kitesurfing gear, we have you covered.
Interested in Taking Kiteboarding Lessons? Message us Below!
Directions to your kite lesson.
The Elite Difference
What Makes Us Unique
If you're looking for top kiteboarding lessons in Florida, you have a lot to gain from choosing Elite Watersports:
We have given over 21,000 hours of lessons in Tampa Bay and thousands of hours worldwide.
Our certified, experienced coaches offer classes from sunrise to sunset seven days a week.
We provide full shop support and a repair shop for people taking lessons and those who have completed them.
Learn to Kiteboard in St. Petersburg or Tampa Bay, FL
Start kiteboarding lessons today at Elite Watersports and have your best time out on the water. If you're eager to check out all the watersports we have to offer, you can also explore our wind winging, hydrofoiling, e-foiling and wakeboarding lessons. Contact us today or drop by our store to learn more!
Bo is an avid waterman who loves to fish, spearfish, surf, and of course kiteboard. He is always stoked on all life has to offer and puts 110% effort into each lesson. He wants to make sure you have the most enjoyable time out on the water with safety being the #1 priority. Bo parle couramment le Francis.
His roots are deep into the Colorado slopes and thats what lured him into the life of a kiteboarder. Learning from Tanner will be great experience. If your having fun he's having a blast!
Evan coming from the island of Jamaica has been around the water his entire life. He teaches all things water related and is also one of our repair specialist. With this knowledge you're sure to get the most out of any lesson.
Kyle brings positive vibes in all aspects of life, especially during a lesson. He comes to us from Colorado where he's been enjoying the fresh pow pow for the last couple of years, but has traded in his snowboard for boardshorts. If you see him teaching a lesson make sure to welcome him to the team.
Emilie is an international force to be reckoned with coming to us all the way from Canada. As a traveling instructor she has experience teaching in all conditions and can provide the experience needed to give you the skills you need to achieve all of your goals. Emilie parle couramment le Francis.
Living and breathing kiteboarding and all that it offers. Either on the race course or in a big air comp, he's driven by the excitement of learning something new. Meet him at the shop or on the beach, he's a huge part of what we do.