A fast, dedicated surf shape with smooth turning and loads of projection, allowing a powerful vertical attack in down the line waves. Developed for surfing and engineered for kitesurfing, the Charge rides like a high-performance surfboard. Turning hard in the pocket and releasing on demand, it excels in carving, has fantastic upwind drive for onshore riding, and is versatile enough to pop strapless freestyle tricks with ease. The Carbon Innegra Futurelite system maximises strength without losing flex or responsiveness. The full deck grip with front and rear kicks provides exceptional comfort and control. Commit to the wave and have the confidence to charge. For 2022 the Charge has a slightly narrower width overall and finer, low volume rails, more concave forward of the front foot and slightly retuned fin angles for smoother tighter turns.
- NEW narrower performance surfboard outline
- Low-entry surf rocker
- NEW deep single to slight-double concave bottom
- Futurelite technology
- NEW finer lower profile surf rails
- Diamond VectorNet reinforcement
- NEW fin angles
- DualShock EVA inserts
- Woven carbon tail reinforcement
- NEW No-slip deck grip with toe bump and rear wedge kicker
- Foot strap insert options - recommended with Free Surf Straps
- Recommended North Hexcel Coremat Fins
Board with EVA Deckpad, Leash Attachment Loop. Fins sold separately.