This board is practically new. There are a few scratches and dings on along the rail (see photos for details). Otherwise this board is in great shape.
A no compromise wingfoil specific line inspired by our coveted Dwarf Craft foil boards. We started with a compact platform built for pumping and precise foil control, gave it the flat rocker, kick-tail, and width demanded for ultra-early takeoff. Sprinkled in enough thickness and stability for the big guys to do a submerged knee start using even the smallest size in the line, and voilà, the Wing Craft was born. Both tristrap and offset front footstrap options covers all types of riders from the dominant foot forward surfing crew to the windsport crossovers who switch their feet. The ¾ length EVA deckpad provides limitless traction and a stomp pad to keep you onboard. Crucial to winging the inset SUP style handle in the bottom of the board allows you to carry board and foil in one hand, leaving the other hand free to hold your wing. Whether you are starting out and connecting bumps, charging steep faces or taking to the air, the Wing Craft leaves nothing to be desired.
- Compact shape for pumping and direct foil control
- Width for early foil release and knee starting stability
- Beveled Rails to provide release from the water and bounce back from touchdowns
- Bottom SUP handle – Carry your board and foil in one hand, keeping your wing safely separated
- Footstrap insert options for every rider type
- Quick release foil track – mount your foil without removing bolts from the pedestal