2021 North Orbit
Committing to overpowered airs and megaloops in gusty conditions demands an unwavering trust in your kite. Our iconic premier 5-strut kite, delivers incredible top-end control and allows you to hold down more power than any other kite per square metre. Big jumps. Big hang time. Big wind range. This kite was designed to rocket you upwind fast, with effortless steering, extreme boosting and hangtime guaranteed to take your breath away. Tested by nature, proven on the podium. The Orbit has your back when the rules of gravity don’t apply. For 2021 we’ve modified the bridle for a more playful feel, and further improved the stability, while maintaining the kite’s high-end performance and kiteloop recovery. We’ve also strategically replaced the heavy dacron with lighter weight reinforcement material, so the kite feels even lighter and more responsive.
- King of the big air kites
- Phenomenal loft and hangtime
- Predictable in the Unpredictable
- Powerful and efficient 2-stage arc design
- Stable 5-strut performance
- NEW modified bridling and light bar pressure
- NEW low-drag, no-pulley bridle lines
- NEW recycled PET kite bag
- Reduced leading-edge diameter with sweep
- Premium Teijin D2 Techno Force canopy
- Personalised performance tuning options
- Aerodynamic profile transition panels
- Kevlar reinforced strut system with bridle deflectors
- Duralite seam protection
- HyperFlow rapid single-point inflation
2021 Navigator Bar
Think less, feel more
Release and reload faster with the intuitive single-action reload Connect Quick Release, and switch effortlessly between disciplines with the Toolless Interloop, our no-tools required modular harness loop replacement system. The Navigator Control System connects you intuitively to your kite, using premium leading technology Dyneema lines for precise performance. For 2021 we’ve widened the range with a new smaller bar size, and we’ve refined the ergonomic design even further for greater durability, increased tactile control and comfort. Sensing your kite's position just became second nature.
2020 Liquid Force Drive
The Liquid Force Drive provides and simple and classic platform for your beginner to intermediate riding. A little more narrow than the OverDrive, the Drive features a single concave bottom to channeled tips with light/medium rocker to provide intuitive edge control for easy upwind legs. Nicely enough, this board isn't so flat that you feel like all your weight is on the back foot to prevent from catching your leading edge. The medium flex of the board also offers some good pop for solid takeoffs when boosting.