This Demo Nexus 7m is in like-new condition.
Two characters. One kite.
Meet the state-of-the-art Nexus.
An athletic kite that is never too cool to learn a new trick. Whether it’s on your favorite surfboard or twin tip, the Nexus brings incredible versatility to wave and freestyle riding.
CORE Nexus The Player.
| FREESTYLE | FREERIDE Two characters. One kite.
Meet the state-of-the-art Nexus. An athletic kite that is never too cool to learn a new trick. Whether it's on your favorite surfboard or twin tip, the Nexus brings incredible versatility to wave and freestyle riding. Amazing things happened when we spliced the genes of the GTS4 and Section 2 into the Nexus. Take for example the Nexus’ CIT, the fancy acronym behind the kite’s adjustable handling modes. It lets you finetune the kite’s power and turn radius. The wave mode makes it turn faster, increases depower and doesn’t pull you off your strapless board. It also provides more lift when you pull on the bar making foot changes a snap. The freestyle mode increases your turn radius, stabilizes the kite for easier freestyle moves, and provides a little extra grunt. The Nexus comes out of the bag in an all-around mode which provides excellent depower, grunt, and hangtime. Nexus. Ride like the superstar you are meant to be.
▪ CIT MODES (NEW): Fully adjustable kite handling characteristics.
▪ 3 STRUT LIGHT FRAME: Super light yet amazingly rigid and durable.
▪ FUTURE-C SHAPE: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and
▪ RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for faster bar response.
▪ EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Zero stretch airframe.
▪ CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
▪ SURF PROFILE: Modified camber for improved drifting and balance.
▪ ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
▪ INSTANT RELAUNCH: Reliable water starts in difficult conditions.
▪ SPEED VALVE 2: Quick, reduced effort inflation.
▪ SENSOR BAR READY: For maximum kite feedback and control pair this kite with
a Sensor 2 or 2S bar.
▪ 6 YEAR PARTS GUARANTEE Six-year parts availability guarantee.