This kite was apart of the Elite Watersports lessons quiver. Everything is in excellent condition and flies just as new.
Are you prepared for out-of-this-world foil performance? The all-new UFO will take you there—and beyond—as the lightest LEI kite we have ever produced. Built off a strutless design, the UFO is lighter, faster and more efficient than anything else on the market—that’s why it’s the Unlimited Foiling Object.
We sacrificed nothing and maximized everything when we designed the all-new strutless UFO to be our pure, unlimited performance foiling kite. The UFO has a Compact Swept-C canopy shape for direct and instant handling, as well as insane range and power control, and an IRS bridle for immediate response. Off of that strutless design and bridle configuration, we made the canopy out of lightweight fabrics and then stripped the UFO down to just the bare essentials in order to make it the ultimate foiling machine with unbelievable handling and space-age drift.
- Zero Struts: Reduces weight & drag. With zero struts, the UFO is incredibly lightweight and able to fly in the lightest of wind conditions. This reduced drag also allows the UFO to fly further forward in the wind window. This equates to better upwind angles and reaches, as well as lighter bar pressure.
- Teijin D2 Canopy: The perfect combination of light weight, durability and stiffness.
- Flyweight Construction: From a .3mm bladder to reduced scuff guards to minimal stitching and paneling, the UFO’s Flyweight Construction is all about performance simplicity.
- IRS Bridle: Replaces pulleys traditionally used on any bridle. The IRS Bridle features a bungee that eliminates the time necessary for the pulley to travel fore and aft. What used to be delayed and unresponsive, now happens instantly, seamlessly and automatically thanks to the IRS Bridle.
- Compact Swept C Shape: Compact = Excellent steering, pivoting and drift. Swept-C = Huge range with responsive power management to prevent over foiling.
- Compact UFO Kite Day Pack: A minimalist, nylon kite bag, stripped down to the bare essentials. Packs down extremely small for optimum travel performance. Fit your whole quiver in your Carry-On.