Kite is priced according to wear and tear. There are two patches along the leading edge from repairs that have been made. The canopy is slightly wrinkled. Otherwise the kite is functional and ready to fly.
A lively and playful all-rounder for big jumps, upwind performance and effortless relaunch, our Reach Performance Freeride is the one kite you’ll always reach for.
Evolved from a calculated fusion of the Orbit, Pulse and Carve, this versatile kite is designed to excel in every condition, from wave-riding to boosts, loops and freestyle tricks, and is the perfect match for our Sonar Foils. The fuller profile generates power and efficiency, while it’s lighter 3-strut construction delivers quick, responsive steering in even the lightest wind.
In the larger 13m and 15m sizes the Reach is a powerful lightwind kite, designed with a predictable, consistent drive forward for twin tip riding long after everyone else has gone in.
- Your Desert Island KiteLively and playful all-round performer, with unparalleled versatility and wind range.
- Confident RelaunchModerate LE Diameter and swept design helps the kite to release quickly from the water.
- Upwind DriveEfficient, draft-forward profile
- Fun and NimbleWith effortless park and ride and an open arc design for boosts and loops with a reliable catch.
- Lightwind OptimisedStable and balanced fuller profile delivers power and efficiency in every condition.
- Travel LightlyLighter weight 3-strut construction - ready for any adventure.
- Tactile HandlingExcellent for wave-riding and foiling.
- HyperFlow inflation systemHigh volume single point inflation system with larger diameter hose for rapid inflation and deflation. Bayonet style main inflation valve compatible with most pumps. No adapter needed.
- DuraLite seam protectionLightweight reinforcement to protect from chafing and abrasion along the struts to the leading edge. Thin foam padding is inserted underneath and forms a lightweight durable buffer to lift the kite slightly off rough surfaces and protect the stitching along the struts and leading edge seams.
- Teijin Techno Force D2Premium high-density canopy material made in Japan, using high tenacity polyester yarn for lightness, high tearing strength and high endurance. Teijin Techno Force has the highest strength to weight ratio and longest durability in the industry.
- Steering impulse optionBar pressure/steering impulse wing tip tuning options let you fine tune the kite to your personal preference.
- Low-drag Pre-stretched Bridle linesSpliced, pre-stretched bridle lines with less parasitic drag for greater aerodynamic performance. Our new manufacturing method to pre-load and measure the bridle lines before cutting improves accuracy and consistency. This combined with quality materials, results in reduced shrinkage, reduced elongation and improved longevity.
- No-pulley bridlesSimplified. Less breakage. Removing the plastic pulleys from within the load-bearing part of the kite improves safety and your connection to the kite. The result is lower drag, more accuracy and a more direct feeling as the kite powers more evenly through the turn.
- Kite|Kite Bag|Repair Kit
- Control Bar and Pump Sold Separately