This kite is in great shape and was apart of the North demo van quiver. There are a few stains on the leading edge otherwise this kite is functional and ready to fly.
Our premier freestyle 3-strut kite will set your heart pumping. Specifically designed for fast, responsive steering, the Pulse is the ultimate in performance freestyle, that will also boost and mega loop with ease. Enhanced impulse slack means landing even the most technical tricks becomes instinctive.
Made to excel in strong winds, and overcome whatever Mother Nature can throw at you. There is no autopilot. This kite does exactly what you tell it to.
- Profile transition panelsWe’ve added an extra panel that connects to the leading edge seam to ensure a precise lateral profile shape is maintained as close to the leading edge as possible, creating a smooth transition from the segmented leading edge to the curved canopy. This results in a more aerodynamic and efficient airflow and less turbulence.
- DuraLite seam protectionLightweight reinforcement to protect from chafing and abrasion along the struts to the leading edge. Thin foam padding is inserted underneath and forms a lightweight durable buffer to lift the kite slightly off rough surfaces, and protect the stitching along the struts and leading edge seams.
- Steering impulse optionBar pressure/steering impulse wing tip tuning options let you fine tune the kite to your personal preference.
- Low-drag bridle linesSpliced, pre-stretched bridle lines with less parasitic drag for greater aerodynamic performance. Our new manufacturing method to pre-load and measure the bridle lines before cutting improves accuracy and consistency. This combined with quality materials, results in reduced shrinkage, reduced elongation and improved longevity.
- HyperFlow inflation systemHigh volume single point inflation system with larger diameter hose for rapid inflation and deflation. Bayonet style main inflation valve compatible with most pumps. No adapter needed.
- No-pulley bridlesSimplified. Less breakage. Removing the plastic pulleys from within the load-bearing part of the kite improves safety and your connection to the kite. The result is lower drag, more accuracy and a more direct feeling as the kite powers more evenly through the turn.
- Kevlar reinforced strut systemFor the most accurate and durable connection between the strut and the leading edge.
- Exo-skeleton structureA durable frame around the perimeter of the kite made from stretch-resistant Techno Force 160gsm Dacron material. The Exoskeleton helps the transition where the Kevlar reinforced strut system meets the lighter canopy material. It adds durability, strength and elongation control, protecting the canopy and making the kite more responsive in the steering and depower. The result is a durable kite that can hold its profile for increased performance and lift, but is also dynamic, flexible and can twist to turn.
- Teijin Techno Force D2Premium high-density canopy material made in Japan, using high tenacity polyester yarn for lightness, high tearing strength and high endurance. Teijin Techno Force has the highest strength to weight ratio and longest durability in the industry.
- Unhooked performanceBridled Hybrid-C design with balanced line slack for handle passes and unhooking.
- Dynamic edge responseKite flies forward quickly when checking a rail edge, for unmatched freestyle progression.
- FlexPulse structureUpright design ensures twist from the steering lines runs deeper into the canopy for powerful turns and fast, responsive steering.