2020 Naish Boxer
WHOS IT FOR?
Any rider looking to go out with a smaller kite than anyone else in marginal conditions for underpowered riding and foiling.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Direct & Quick Response
Responds to Light Input
Easy to Control
Naish Base Bar Line Length - 24 m
Effective and straightforward, the Base Control System features a stainless steel line organizer with a simplified V-design for easy release and reload. It also features a reduced-diameter bar with a high texture embossed grip.
The Bar Adjuster allows riders to modify lines from 18" to 20" (45–51 cm) to seamlessly fine-tune steering.
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism = Fiberglass-reinforced polymer with stainless steel core & a Below-the-Bar (BTB) ball bearing swivel
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines = Stiffest front flying lines on the market + even stretch in front & back lines over time
- Lightweight Smart Loop with Below-the-Bar (BTB) Trim Adjustment
- Cross-embossed, High-texture Grip = Excellent grip + comfort
- Auto-positioning Smart Loop
- Through-the-Bar Flagging Line
- Back Flying Line Adjustment Under Floaters = Easy back flying line adjustment
- Powerflex Bar Ends & Floaters
- Vario Bar End Adjustment = 18”–20” (45–51 cm)
- Heavy-duty Short Kite Leash with Quick Release = Maximum functionality and convenience
KL PRO MODEL
Pro Performance Big Air/Freestyle
Sizes: 131x41, 137x42
Who is it for?
Big air specialists and dedicated freestyle kiters.
What’s it do?
Offers explosive pop, jumping higher than any other board out there and unmatched freestyle performance.
- 5.0 cm G-10 fins = Maximum grip at speed
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Freestyle Rocker = Powerful + fast riding + aggressive pop + lively feel
- Double Basalt Fiber = Strong + lightweight + lively response & flex characteristics
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
- 10° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip
- Small sizes = Optimized for edging hard when overpowered for bigger jumps