Line Length - 24 m
Effective and straightforward, the Base Control System features a stainless steel line organizer with a simplified V-design for easy release and reload. It also features a reduced-diameter bar with a high texture embossed grip.
The Bar Adjuster allows riders to modify lines from 18" to 20" (45–51 cm) to seamlessly fine-tune steering.
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism = Fiberglass-reinforced polymer with stainless steel core & a Below-the-Bar (BTB) ball bearing swivel
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines = Stiffest front flying lines on the market + even stretch in front & back lines over time
- Lightweight Smart Loop with Below-the-Bar (BTB) Trim Adjustment
- Cross-embossed, High-texture Grip = Excellent grip + comfort
- Auto-positioning Smart Loop
- Through-the-Bar Flagging Line
- Back Flying Line Adjustment Under Floaters = Easy back flying line adjustment
- Powerflex Bar Ends & Floaters
- Vario Bar End Adjustment = 18”–20” (45–51 cm)