2020 Liquid Force Echo Kiteboard
From competition to creative freeriding, Brandon Scheid is undeniably the landlord of the current wake style movement. Brandon has been working with master shaper Jimmy Redmon to create a board that will both lock on a slider and delivers explosive pop off the water. The Echo exceeds these standards and will take your riding to the next level. The LF Flex Tip technology tapers into the channeled profile wood core to allow the tips to flex deeper on presses without sacrificing the centerboard stiffness required to generate pop and handle hard landings. For 2020, we replaced the grind base with a satin PMU bottom sheet. Lightening the board without sacrificing significant durability, the PMU makes the Echo even more efficient and snappy on the water.
- Computer profiles 100% wood core
- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options
- Flex tip channels that allow for locked and controlled presses
- Fluted channel hull design for edge control, water release, and speed-enhancing limited base contact on rails and sliders
- Liquid Force's exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available.