3’6″• Low-profile skate-style shape for advanced foil performance
• Concaved deck for agile handling w/ subtle movements
• Compact for easy travel & transport
• Light weight, low profile, durable construction
• Full-length deck pad for grip & cushion Slingshot’s
4’6″• Great all-around foil board for every condition
• Light weight, durable Slingshot construction
• User-friendly shape provides smooth takeoffs, agile handling
• A board you can progress with but won’t outgrow
• Concaved deck for agile handling w/ subtle movement
Dwarfcraft 3'6" (42"): The 3'6" Dwarfcraft is designed specifically for riders who want a compact and playful foil board that resembles a wakeskate underfoot. Constructed from a rugged EPS core, with inlaid stringers and a fiberglass wrap, the Dwarf Craft is light and low profile, making this a great option for experienced riders looking for a high-performance but minimalist setup.
Dwarfcraft 4'6" (54"): Slingshot’s 4’6” Dwarfcraft is a light, agile and userfriendly board designed for all-around freeride foiling. It’s constructed from a rugged EPS core, with inlaid stringers and a fiberglass wrap and features moderate front-end rocker, beveled rails, mild concave, foostrap mounts for two or three strap configurations and a sliding track mounting system for a great all-around ride you can dial in to your preferences.