Demoed Ozone Bar with nice 23m lines.
Push Away Quick Release
Two Release Modes
Anti-twist Flag Out Line and Spinning Handle
Auto Positioning Chicken Loop
Soft Bar Ends with Leader Line Adjustment
Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin
Light weight Aluminium Centre Piece
PU Covered De-Power Line
Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket
Bungee Trim Line & Magnetic Handle
500kg/300kg Flying Lines
Ergonomic EVA Grip
38cm, 45cm, 50cm and 55cm Sizes
THE CONTACT-WATER CONTROL SYSTEM OFFERS THE LATEST IN RELEASE FEATURES, A CLEAN CONTROL BAR DESIGN AND A SIMPLE EASY-TO-USE TRIMMING SYSTEM.
Push Away Quick Release – The control system features our Megatron push-away quick release with total flag out of the kite. The release handle is ergonomic with positive release forces for quick and easy release. Simple re-assembly saves time and gets you back up and riding faster.
Two Release Modes – The Megatron offers riders a choice of two release modes, the recommended Standard or the optional Expert mode.
• Standard mode offers 100% flag out in all situations by releasing the Megatron or letting go of the bar when un-hooked.
• Expert mode offers 100% flag out only when the Megatron is released whilst hooked in, allowing riders practicing handle passes to let go of the bar without releasing the kite to flag out (not recommended).
Anti-twist Flag Out Line and Spinning Handle – The flag out line running through the Megatron & kite leash attachment at the bottom keeps the leash tangle free when doing rotations and manually unwinding the centre lines using the Spinning Handle.
Auto Positioning Chicken Loop – Designed in conjunction with the bar centre piece, the Megatron spinning handle auto positions the chicken loop when unhooking.
Soft Bar Ends with Leader Line Adjustment – Soft bar ends for comfort and are less likely to damage lightly constructed boards. The leader lines are adjustable via knots inside the float, simply pull out from the opening to access and adjust to your preference.
Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin - Superior strength is achieved with a Stainless pin running through the bar. This creates an ultra strong and direct connection between the control bar to flying lines.
Light weight Aluminium Centre Piece – The new Aluminium centre piece reduces weight and the low friction design reduces wear.
PU Covered De-Power Line - The tough PU covered de-power line significantly reduces wear when sheeting in and out.
Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket – The smooth running trimmer bracket also prevents trim line wear.
Clamcleat Trimmer – Anodized low abrasion Clamcleat trimmer.
Bungee Trim Line & Magnetic Handle – The internal bungee with magnetic handle connects to a magnetic neoprene sock covering the clam cleat to reduce tangles when the trimmer is de-powered.
Re-launch Balls - Fixed to the leader lines to pull when re-launching the kite.
Flying Lines – Colour coded 500kg front / 300kg back lines.
Ergonomic EVA Grip – A new 3D pressed EVA grip with ergonomic shaping provides the ultimate bar grip.
The Contact-Water Control System bar sizes come in 38cm, 45cm, 50cm and 55cm. The larger size PU chicken loop (sold separately) is perfect for riders with longer arms or requiring even easier hooking in & out.
MEGATRON PUSH-AWAY CHICKEN LOOP
The Megatron Chicken Loop features push-away release with total flag out of the kite. The release handle is ergonomic with positive forces for quick and easy release. Simple re-assembly saves time and gets you back up and riding faster.
All riders should attach their kite leash to the total flag out system. This is the small eyelet of the steel ring at the bottom of the Megatron. When the chicken loop is released, the kite will flag out and fall to the water/ground.
Advanced Riders: (not recommended, use at your own risk)
Riders performing unhooked tricks or who are more confident and have spent many hours kiting can attach to the ring using the Expert mode, where the chickenloop runs through the large eye of the steel ring.
NOTE: When letting go of the bar in Expert mode (without releasing the Megatron, e.g. missed handle pass) the kite will depower but WILL NOT flag out. Be aware in this situation, the Megatron will be out of reach and can therefore not be released. When hooked in and releasing the Megatron the steel ring automatically slips off the chicken loop and the kite will flag out.
In all situations make sure that all lines are clear of all working release systems and the kite leash is connected in the right way.
- PUSH AWAY RELEASE – Positive push away forces for quick and simple release
- SIMPLE RELOAD – Saves time and gets you back up and riding faster
- ANTI-TWIST FLAG OUT LINE – Twist free flag out line when doing rotations and manually unwinding the centre lines
- MANUAL SPINNING HANDLE – Ensures you can always keep your central flying lines twist free
- CHICKEN LOOP AUTO POSITIONING – Male to female top spinning handle fits inside bar centre for easy unhooked riding / hooking back in
- WIDE MOUTH CHICKEN LOOP – Retains Ozone’s wide mouth chicken-loop style ensuring easy hooking in and out
- MODULAR DESIGN – Simple replacement of any worn parts with common Allen keys sizes
- DESIGNED TOUGH – Tested to over 400kg of tensile load
- 316 STAINLESS STEEL WASHER – The trim power line goes through the Megatron centre attaching to a robust 316 machined washer
- ALL HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE