Liquid Force Carbon Drive 139 with white pro pads. Includes a free 2L Liquid Force blue pump thats great for travel.
The Carbon drive is responsive, edgy and lots of fun for freeride. Matched with the pro strap you'll experience a go to smooth riding board. Designed for a float like feeling through the chop. Ride it in the waves or flat water.
The Carbon Drive shares the same core configuration as its standard construction brother. A simple all around outline with a single concave 100% wood core makes this board an all condition kiteboarders dream! The Carbon Drive is the first of its class in the affordable progression kiteboard category. Carbon construction offers weight reduction while at the same time adds a precise and lively feel. From first time rides to sky high jumps the Carbon Drive will never let you down.
• Profiled and shaped wood core carbon construction
• Printed gloss substrate for vibrant color and reduced weight
• M6 inline insert packs for strength and multiple stance options
• Full tip to tip single concave hull design
• Liquid Forces'exclusive Liquid Rail for impact durability